JUCKER HAWAII Longboard MAKAHA SE
Top reviews !
JUCKER HAWAII Longboard Makaha SE
The JUCKER HAWAII longboard "Makaha SE" with its bamboo deck is one of the most popular longboards on the market.
We adjusted the colors of the truck in our new model to match the graphics on the deck.
The black matte trucks, the black wheels and the company logo look absolutely stellar in combination with the bamboo deck.
The layers of bamboo give the board not only a visual enhancement but also a more lively flex.
Thanks to the wide trucks and soft 78A wheels the board allows the rider to roll as smoothly on soft tarmac as on rougher asphalt.
The name originates from Makaha, the world renowned surfspot in O'ahu.
* All Jucker Hawaii longboards are fully assembled and ready to ride!
- Length: 1067 mm / 42 inch
- Width: 229 mm / 9 inch
- Material: 5 layers of cold pressed, Canadian maple and 2 layers of bamboo (outer layers)
- Innerhole wheelbase: 705 mm
- Truckmount: Topmount, Newschool
JUCKER HAWAII Allround Trucks
- Color: Black, matte
- Width inside: 180 mm / 7 inch
- Width outside: 250 mm / 9,8 inch
- Baseplate: 50°
- Bushings: 95A
- Riserpads: 3 mm
Jucker Hawaii Wheels KAKU
- Color: Black with outer wheel-print
- Diameter: 69 mm
- Width: 55 mm
- Contact patch: 52 mm
- Durometer: 78A
- Bearings: JUCKER HAWAII ABEC 7