JUCKER HAWAII Longboard MAKAHA
Top reviews !
Jucker Hawaii Longboard Makaha
The JUCKER HAWAI'I Longboard "Makaha" with its bamboo deck is one of the most popular longboards on the market.
The layers of bamboo give the board not only a visual enhancement but also a more lively flex.
The trucks are stonefinished and the JUCKER HAWAI'I logo is lasered under the cleargrip top of the deck.
The graphic, hawai'ian inspired, shows a polynesian tikipole.
Thanks to the wide trucks and soft 78A wheels it allows the rider to roll as smoothly on soft tarmac as on rough asphalt.
The name originates from Makaha, the world renowned surfspot in O'ahu.
* All Jucker Hawaii longboards are fully assembled and ready to ride!
Enjoy Your Ride!
- Length: 1067 mm / 42 Inch
- Width: 229 mm / 9 Inch
- Material: 5 layers of cold pressed, Canadian maple and 2 layers of bamboo (outer layers)
- Innerhole wheelbase: 705 mm
- Truckmount: Topmount, Newschool
JUCKER HAWAII Allround Trucks
- Color: Silver, stonefinished
- Inner width: 180 mm / 7 inch
- Outer width: 250 mm / 9,8 Inch
- Baseplate: 50°
- Bushings: Black 95A
- Riserpads: 3 mm
JUCKER HAWAII Wheels KAKU
- Color: Black with outer wheel-print
- Diameter: 69 mm
- Width: 55 mm
- Contact patch: 52 mm
- Durometer: 78A
- Bearings: JUCKER HAWAII ABEC 7