JUCKER HAWAII Longboard MANA
Top reviews !
JUCKER HAWAII Longboard MANA - The Power
The MANA (Hawai’ian Power) is our freeride board developed in cooperation with our teamrider Fabian.
The focus of this board is fast freeriding and sliding which is supported by the strong concave of the deck.
The low deck keeps the center of gravity closer to the street which results in a better stability and riding comfort.
The decks camber profile supports the Flex.
The symmetrical shape of the board allows riding the MANA in switchstance and the mini kicks at the end allow some tricks.
The Mana is a great combination of a topmount board (better grip when carving) and the easy handling of a drop through board.
Combined with the 83A wheels the MANA makes the perfect freerider no matter if you like to cruise along the street or
if you are a hardcore powerslider.
* All Jucker Hawaii longboards are fully assembled and ready to ride!
- Length: 1010mm / 39.8 Inch
- Width: 240 mm / 9.45 Inch
- Material: 8 layers of cold-pressed, Canadian maple
- Innerhole wheelbase: 760 mm
- Twintip with minikicks
- Truckmount: Topmount, Oldschool
- Griptape: Black (standard)
JUCKER HAWAII Allround Trucks
- Color: Black, matte
- Inner width: 180 mm / 7 inch
- Outer width: 250 mm / 9,8 inch
- Baseplate: 50°
- Bushings: Black 95A
- Riserpads: 3 mm
JUCKER HAWAII Slide Wheels HUI
- Color: Black with outer wheel-print
- Diameter: 70 mm
- Width: 50 mm
- Contact Patch: 44 mm
- Durometer: 83A
- Bearings: JUCKER HAWAII ABEC 7