JUCKER HAWAII Longboard PONO
Top reviews !
Jucker Hawaii Longboard Pono - Do what‘s right! Save Honolua Bay
Art on Board by Erik Abel
The „PONO“ (Hawaiian for justice) is a great fast-cruiser.
The artwork was created by Erik Abel a renown surf artist. The art shows Honolua Bay, the famous surf spot and the home of JUCKER HAWAI’I. A portion of the sales goes to “Save Honolua Coalition” an environmental organization for the protection of Honolua Bay.
The deck is constructed with bamboo and maple. To give the board its stiffness the core of the board is made with vertical bamboo.
The W-Concave gives the rider a comfortable stance and the Drop-Deck gives additional support at higher speed.
In combination with the 78A wheels is this board for cruising and sliding at a higher speed.
* All Jucker Hawaii longboards are fully assembled and ready to ride!
- Length: 970 mm / 38.18 Inch
- Width: 240 mm / 9.44 Inch
- Material: Canadian maple and vertical bamboo
- Innerhole wheelbase: 731 mm
- Mini kicktail
- Truckmount: Topmount, Newschool
JUCKER HAWAII Allround Trucks
- Color: Black, matte
- Hanger width: 180 mm / 7 Inch
- Axle width: 250 mm / 9,8 Inch
- Baseplate: 50°
- Bushings: 95A
- Riserpads: 3 mm
JUCKER HAWAII Wheels PONO
- Color: Red with outer wheel-print
- Diameter: 69 mm
- Width: 55 mm
- Contact Patch: 52 mm
- Durometer: 78A
- Bearings: JUCKER HAWAII ABEC 7