JUCKER HAWAII Longboard MAKAHA KEIKI
Top reviews !
Jucker Hawaii Longboard Makaha Keiki
We now offer an new option for kids and lighter longboard riders:
The "MAKAHA Keiki". The deck is lighter and more flexible than the regular MAKAHA.
Everything else stayed the same.
The layers of bamboo give the board not only a visual enhancement but also a lively flex.
Due to the wide trucks and soft 78A wheels the board will ride smoothly on soft tarmac as well as on rough asphalt and over small curbs.
The name originates from Makaha, the world renowned surfspot in O'ahu.
* All Jucker Hawaii longboards are fully assembled and ready to ride!
- Length: 1067 mm / 42 inch
- Width: 229 mm / 9 inch
- Material: 4 layers cold pressed, Canadian maple and 2 layers bamboo (outer layers)
- Innerhole wheelbase: 705 mm
- Truckmount: Topmount, Newschool
JUCKER HAWAII Longboard Trucks PRECISION ONE Black
- Hanger width (inside): 180 mm / 7 Inch
- Axle width (outside): 250 mm / 9.7 Inch
- Height: 63 mm / 2.48 Inch
- Baseplate: 50°
- Material: Aluminium
- Molding: Gravity
- CNC Finish: Turned hangerends, turned pivot
- Impacted Kingpin
- Baseplate drilling: Newschool (41,28mm x 53,98mm) & Oldschool (41,28mm x 63,5mm)
- Color: Black, matt
- Weight: 445g / Truck
- Bushings: Black 90A
- Riserpads P1: 3mm
Jucker Hawaii Wheels KAHUNA
- Color: Green with outer wheel-print
- Diameter: 69 mm
- Width: 55 mm
- Contact patch: 52 mm
- Durometer: 78A
- Bearings: JUCKER HAWAII ABEC 9