JUCKER HAWAII Longboard KAHUNA
Top reviews !
JUCKER HAWAII Longboard KAHUNA - The High Priest
The KAHUNA, like the meaning of the word in Hawai'ian, is the "high priest" of longboards.
On the bottom you will notice the Tiki God as worshipped by the “Kahuna”.
This is a great board for beginners, it is 42 Inches long (106.5cm) and has an ideal medium flex that allows it to run smoothly.
Carvers will appreciate the wheel-wells that prevent wheelbites when doing sharper turns.
A good quality board at a competitive price for beginners and advanced riders.
* All Jucker Hawaii longboards are fully assembled and ready to ride!
- Length: 1065 mm / 42 inch
- Width: 229 mm / 9 inch
- Material: 7 layers cold pressed, Canadian maple
- Innerhole wheelbase: 705 mm
- Truckmount: Topmount, Newschool
JUCKER HAWAII Allround Trucks
- Color: Silver, stonefinished
- Hanger width: 180 mm / 7 inch
- Axle width: 250 mm / 9,8 inch
- Baseplate: 50°
- Bushings: 95A
- Riserpads: 3 mm
JUCKER HAWAII Wheels Kahuna
- Color: Green with outer wheel-print
- Diameter: 69 mm
- Width: 55 mm
- Contact Patch: 52 mm
- Durometer: 78A
- Bearings: JUCKER HAWAII ABEC 7