JUCKER HAWAII Longboard MAKAHA Limited Edition
JUCKER HAWAII Longboard MAKAHA Limtied Edition
Likely the most beautiful MAKAHA we ever made.
We gave our bestseller a new face! The MAKAHA Limited Edition possesses the same qualities as the original, except this time there are no graphics to showcase the beautiful bamboo structures instead.The lettering on the bottom is lasered into the bamboo with gives the board an excellent optical effect: Simple and stylish. The logo on the top is also lasered into the surface below the clear grip.
The wide Precision One trucks and the soft 78A wheels give the board a very smooth feeling even on rough tarmac. The wheelwells on both ends prevent wheelbites during intensive carving rides.
We named this beautiful cruiser after the world renowned surfspot on O?ahus west side.
The Makaha Limited Edition is a longboard of very high quality at an exceptional price point - Enjoy Your Ride!
* All Jucker Hawaii longboards are fully assembled and ready to ride!
- Length: 1067 mm / 42 Inch
- Width: 229 mm / 9 Inch
- Material: 5 layers of cold pressed, Canadian maple
and 2 layers of bamboo (outer layers)
- up to 80 Kg
- Wheelbase: 705 mm
- Truckmount: Topmount, Newschool
- Griptape: Cleargrip
JUCKER HAWAII Longboard Trucks PRECISION ONE Gold Alu
- Hanger width (inside): 180 mm / 7 Inch
- Axle width (outside): 250 mm / 9.7 Inch
- Height: 63 mm / 2.48 Inch
- Baseplate: 50°
- Material: Aluminium
- Molding: Gravity
- CNC Finish: Turned hangerends, turned pivot
- Impacted Kingpin
- Baseplate drilling: Newschool (41,28mm x 53,98mm) & Oldschool (41,28mm x 63,5mm)
- Color: Gold, Alu
- Weight: 445g / Truck
- Bushings: White 90A
- Riserpads: 3mm
Jucker Hawaii Cruiser Wheels MANO
- Color: Black with outer wheel-print
- Diameter: 69 mm
- Width: 55 mm
- Contact Patch: 52 mm
- Durometer: 78A
- Bearings: Jucker Hawaii ABEC 9