JUCKER HAWAII Longboard Freeride PRO
JUCKER HAWAII Freeride & Downhill Longboard Freeride PRO
High end performance made in Cologne.
The Freeride PRO is part of a small new Longboard series exclusively produced here in Cologne, Germany. Home is where the Dome is.
It‘s an uncompromising Freeride & Downhill machine for everyone who always likes to try out a bit more.
The deck was shaped by our basically fearless teamrider Lukas and is contructed to provide a solid stance in every situation.
The main features are two wheelbase options to let the rider choose wether to go for agility or top speed. Functional details like a tailsided micro drop and a soft W-Concave provide additional foothold at any time.
The pronounced kicktail allows all kinds of flips and tricks.
The Freeride PRO is a board for ambitious riders, sliders, shredders and adventurers.
Choose the wheels of your choice to adapt to your very own riding style.
Now with our new Precision One truck.
If you like to have a different truck on your Freeride PRO, we will give you an individual offer. Just send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your wishes.
Enjoy Your (Free-)Ride!
* All Jucker Hawaii longboards are fully assembled and ready to ride!
Freeride & Downhill Deck Freeride PRO
- Length: 940 mm / 37 Inch
- Width: 245 mm / 9.65 Inch
- Construction: ash, maple,
fiberglass and carbon fabric
- Innerwhole wheelbase: 600mm, 630mm / 23.6, 24.8 Inch
- Truckmount: Topmount, Oldschool
- Partial W-Concave, soft
- Wheel Flares
- Micro Drop
- Flex: Stiff
JUCKER HAWAII Longboard Trucks PRECISION ONE Matt Black
- Hanger width (inside): 180 mm / 7 Inch
- Axle width (outside): 250 mm / 9.7 Inch
- Height: 63 mm / 2.48 Inch
- Baseplate: 50°
- Material: Aluminium
- Molding: Gravity
- CNC Finish: Turned hangerends, turned pivot
- Impacted Kingpin
- Baseplate drilling: Newschool (41,28mm x 53,98mm) & Oldschool (41,28mm x 63,5mm)
- Color: Matt Black
- Weight: 445g / Truck
- Bushings: Black, 90A
- Riserpads P1: White 3mm
JUCKER HAWAII Wheels by choice
- Color: Black, green or even orange? Get the wheels of your choice
- Bearings: JUCKER HAWAII ABEC 9
Teamrider Lukas Voigt on the JUCKER HAWAII Freeride PRO with SUPERBALLS Wheels