JUCKER HAWAII Longboard DECK NEW HOKU Flex 3
The 3 flex levels and its shape makes the Hoku (hawai’ian Star) a perfect allrounder for longboarders of all ages and weight class.
The kicktail on both ends allows the rider to use the board for tricks. The dropthrough truck mount keeps the center of gravity low which makes the board a great cruiser.
The fiberglass – bamboo construction of the deck is extremely durable without affecting the weight of the board.
Overall is the Hoku a great allround board, for sliding, carving, cruising, downhill and freeriding.
Enjoy Your Ride!
- Length: 990 mm / 39 Inch
- Width: 222 mm / 8,75 Inch
- Material: Bamboo / Fiberglas
- Flex 1 from 75 Kg to 110 Kg (165 lbs – 264 lbs)
- Flex 2 from 56 Kg to 85 Kg (123 lbs – 187 lbs)
- Flex 3 from 35 Kg to 65 Kg (77 lbs – 143 lbs)
- Truck distance / inner hole Wheelbase: 690 mm
- Truckmount: Drop Through, newschool
- Black griptape (standard grain)