JUCKER HAWAII Cruiser NALU
JUCKER HAWAII Cruiser Nalu
The Nalu (Hawaiian for waves) is our new street surfer for relaxed summer sessions.
The 30 inch deck with its short wheelbase is super maneuverable in the city and offers a lot of comfort for cruising in the setup with our Precision One Trucks and 65mm 80A Wheels.
The design of the deck is beach feeling under your feet and the color combination of trucks and wheels pulls a long sand trail behind you.
The griptape underlines the retro magic and thanks to the large kicktail, curbs and other traffic obstacles are overcome easily.
The Nalu is a versatile cruiser board that turns on the good mode on your everyday journeys.
Enjoy Your Ride!
Cruiser Deck NALU 9.25" x 31.2"
- Width: 235mm / 9.25"
- Length: 795mm / 31.2"
- Weight: 1650g / 3.63 lbs
- Material: Seven layers of cold-pressed Canadian maple
- Concave: low
- Griptape: Standard
JUCKER HAWAII Longboard Trucks PRECISION ONE
- Hanger width (inside): 180 mm / 7 Inch
- Axle width (outside): 250 mm / 9.7 Inch
- Height: 63 mm / 2.48 Inch
- Baseplate: 50°
- Material: Aluminium
- Molding: Gravity
- CNC Finish: Turned hangerends, turned pivot
- Impacted Kingpin
- Baseplate drilling: Newschool (41,28mm x 53,98mm) & Oldschool (41,28mm x 63,5mm
- Weight: 445g / Truck
- Bushings: White, 90A
- Riserpads P1: White 3mm
JUCKER HAWAII FOAM BALLS
- Color: Black with wheel-print
- Diameter: 65 mm
- Width: 47 mm
- Contact Patch: 40 mm
- Durometer: 80A
- Urethane: Street Juice
- Spacer: 10 mm